The Performance series RD10 takes the best-selling RD9.2s and makes it better, with a 45Nm rear motor, downtube battery, Shimano SLX gears, uprated brakes and Supernova lights.
See an explanation of QWIC bike names here
- QWIC 45Nm rear hub motor
- Torque sensor
- Brakes: Magura MT-5e hydraulic disc
- Gears: Shimano SLX 10-speed
- 525Wh battery
- Range 45-85 miles (up to 115 with battery upgrade)
- One size frame fits riders 1.6-2.0m tall
- LCD display with USB port
- Lighting: Supernova E3 front and M99 rear
- 28″ wheels
- Suspension fork with lockout
- Rear rack
Quality bikes, hand delivered
Propeller covers the areas in north and west London shown on the map. Other locations may be possible – submit your postcode and we’ll let you know.