The Compact folding bike from QWIC gives the convenience of a folding bike for easy storage and transport without the drawback of a small-wheeled bike being more effort to ride. Small wheels usually also mean an uncomfortable ride over b roads, a problem eliminated by the suspension fork. With up to a 500Wh battery this is a perfect daily commuter bike too.
When folded the dimensions of the C-FN7 are c.104x40x70cm
See an explanation of QWIC bike names here
- Suspension fork
- Brakes: Shimano front v-brake, rear rollerbrake
- Gears: Shimano Nexus 7-speed
- 20″ wheels
- 375Wh battery
- Range: 35-70 miles (up to 70 with battery upgrade)
- Digital display with USB port
- 8 assistance levels
- Lighting: 30 lux LED
- QWIC 35Nm front hub motor
- Rear rack
Quality bikes, hand delivered
Propeller covers the areas in north and west London shown on the map. Other locations may be possible – submit your postcode and we’ll let you know.