Coboc SEVEN Kanda
Kanda, one of the liveliest neighborhoods in Tokyo, inspired the name of our latest women’s bike, designed for big city cyclists.
SEVEN Kanda features derailleur gears so that riders can glide easily from a business meeting to lunch to the gym without breaking a sweat – or polluting the environment.
- 250 W rear hub motor
- Battery: 36V, 352Wh
- Weight 15.7kg
- Charge time: 2 hours
- Aluminium frame in metallic gloss white
- Brakes: TRP Slate X2, 160mm
- SRAM GX DH, 40T, 11-25T 7-speed gears
- Range 50 miles
- Integrated rack
- Front light: Supernova E-Bike Mini 2
- Rear light: frame integrated LED
- Carbon fork
- Fender: Curana C-Lite, 40mm
- Tyres: Schwalbe Kojak 622-35
- One size 55cm
Quality bikes, hand delivered
Propeller covers the areas in north and west London shown on the map. Other locations may be possible – submit your postcode and we’ll let you know.