Coboc ONE Rome
The Coboc Rome is known as the gladiator of the Coboc fleet. It’s rugged but still beautiful with it’s matt black frame concealing the electric drive. The carbon fibre fork gives great strength without adding weight and the single speed chain mechanical drive, combined with a rear hub motor moves you rapidly through the city.
- 250 W rear hub motor
- Battery: 36V, 352Wh
- Weight 14.4kg
- Charge time: 2 hours
- Shimano disc brakes, rotor 160 mm
- Single speed, chain: 48-17T
- Range 50 miles
- Fork: monocoque carbon, straight design
- Frame: 7020 aluminium, mat black finish
- Pedals: CNC milled, black
- Tyres: Schwalbe Kojak 622-35
Quality bikes, hand delivered
Propeller covers the areas in north and west London shown on the map. Other locations may be possible – submit your postcode and we’ll let you know.